- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, 2005
- B.A., Washington University in St. Louis, Economics, 2002
- Northern District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
Nathan O. Hadsell
Nathan O. Hadsell is a partner at Masini, Vickers, Ruksakiati & Hadsell, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of construction law, commercial litigation and product liability.
Nate represents businesses, design professionals, owners, developers and contractors in disputes involving fee claims, personal injury, negligence, breach of contract, fraud and federal accessibility standards, such as Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Fair Housing Amendments Act. Mr. Hadsell also provides proactive counsel to clients relating to issues of risk management and contract formation.
Nate earned his Juris Doctor in 2005 from the University of Wisconsin Law School and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Washington University in St. Louis in 2002. He was a four-year participant and starting pitcher for the Men’s Varsity Baseball team.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Construction & Public Contract Law Member
- Constitutional Rights Foundation Chicago
- Lawyers in the Classroom Attorney Volunteer